Dear Ladies and gentlemen,
Responsible Tourism is about "making better places for people to live in and better places for people to visit."
The concept of responsible tourism is became today's global trends. This concept is the result of evolution and development of sustainable tourism and ecotourism. Responsible Tourism requires that operators, hoteliers, governments, local people and tourists take responsibility, take action to make tourism more sustainable. The purpose of responsible tourism is trying to minimize negative impacts on the environment and society.
Day/ Date : Tuesday, 27th July 2010
Time : 08.00 a.m – 17.00 p.m
Place : Bumi Surabaya Hotel
1. Dr. Janet Cochrane from Leeds Metropolitan University, United Kingdom (Keynote Speaker)
2. Ir. Togar Arifin Silaban, M.Eng
3. Drs. IG. Putu Laksaguna, CHA, M.Sc (Ka. Badan SD Budpar)
4. Ketut Sudarsana, representative of Ayana Hotel (Bali)
Early bird registration price of the seminar:
After bird registration price of the seminar:
This event also provides the invited papers on the theme:
1. Entrepreneurial opportunities in managing the natural resources based on responsible tourism
2. Rural Tourism-Developing local economy through local community entrepreneurship
3. City tourism mediating tourism entrepreneurship-Responsible Destination and Responsible Tourist
Thank you for your attention and we hope that you can participate in this event.
+62 31 7451699 ext. 4031 (Tourism And Hotel Management)