27.11.10

Re: [tourismindonesia] Re: EMAIL.MENCURIGAKAN.DARI.TRAVEL.MEDAN-MOHON.RESPON.KEBENARAN



Jangan response email tsb, karena bukan dari pengirim yang sebenarnya.
Email tsb di hack orang.

--- On Tue, 11/23/10, radityo_dj@yahoo.com <radityo_dj@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: radityo_dj@yahoo.com <radityo_dj@yahoo.com>
Subject: [tourismindonesia] Re: EMAIL.MENCURIGAKAN.DARI.TRAVEL.MEDAN-MOHON.RESPON.KEBENARAN
To: "mytravel malang" <mytravelmalang@yahoo.com>, tourismindonesia-owner@yahoogroups.com, trass@yahoogroups.com
Cc: tourismindonesia@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 4:37 PM



Emailnya kena hack
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

From: mytravel malang <mytravelmalang@yahoo.com>
Sender: tourismindonesia-owner@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 01:35:59 -0800 (PST)
To: <trass@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: tourismindonesia Moderator<tourismindonesia-owner@yahoogroups.com>; <tourismindonesia@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: EMAIL.MENCURIGAKAN.DARI.TRAVEL.MEDAN-MOHON.RESPON.KEBENARAN

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip  for a program, I'm presently in Cyprus and am having some difficulties here.I was robbed,worst part is that my wallet,cash credit cards and my cell phone was stolen at gun point, it's such a crazy experience for me,I want you to assist me with a loan of 3000Euros to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself another flight ticket back home,the authorities are not being 100% supportive.I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached.Please let me know immediately.

With best regards, HORAS
Mr. Dian
PT. Mutiara Holidays (Tour & Travel)
Jl. Brigjend. Katamso No. 43 K Medan
North Sumatera – Indonesia
Telp. No. +62 16 5778800
Fax No. +62 61 4178845
HP +62811873120 / +631381267406
Email/YM: mutiara.holidays@yahoo.com

MYTRAVEL
The Best You Can Be!

JL. Diponegoro 31, Kemantren 1, Sukun - MALANG - JATIM - INDONESIA
T. +62341 805154, F. +62341 805154
Hotline: +6285815563389, +6285815066057, +6281555602737
E. mytravelmalang@aol/ yahoo/ ymail/ hotmail/ gmail.com
YM-Yahoo/ MSN-Hotmail/ Gtalk-Google/ Skype/ AIM-aol/ Camfrog/ Friendster/ Facebook/ Tagged. mytravelmalang
Link. www.malang.eastjava.com, www.my-indonesia.info, mytravelmalang.blogspot.com


--- On Mon, 11/22/10, Benno Karamoy <b_karamoy@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Benno Karamoy <b_karamoy@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ TOURS & TRAVEL ] Apartment Murah sekitar TVRI ?
To: trass@yahoogroups.com, pariwisataku@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 22, 2010, 1:23 AM

 
Dear ASPPIers,

Mohon bantuan teman-2 di Jakarta yang punya info untuk Apartment/ Hotel murah di sekitar TVRI Senayan untuk bulan Feb.11 sekitar 40 org (kalau Hotel sekitar 20 kmr).
Sebelumnya diucapkan terima kasih atas atensi dan bantuannya. Terima kasih juga buat MOMOD atas ijin "penayangan" berita ini. Kalau ada yang bisa bantu info langsung "japri" aja yaa.

Salam Kompak,
Benno Karamoy
ASPPI 11.12.030
A Tour Travel
Phn.7269009
Fax.7251070
YM: benno_karamoy
Email 1: b_karamoy@yahoo.com
Email 2: atourtravel@ymail.com
HP.081318064620
 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]







__._,_.___


Ingin bergabung? Kirim email kosong ke: tourismindonesia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Klik:

http://tourismindonesia.blogspot.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

Tidak ada komentar: